Le Yu has recently joined the lab as a PhD student. She most recently came from Lanzhou University where she did he MSc in Ecology working on gene expression responses to abiotic stress in Populus euphratica.
- Congratulations Rami! November 26, 2019
- Two papers published April 11, 2019
- Welcome Lu Yu! February 8, 2019
- Aspen genome(s) published November 8, 2018
- Local adaptation paper published June 13, 2018
Recent blog posts
Is conifer evolution slow or fast…or both?
March 19, 2017
Leave a Reply